Summer Camp Wishlist
Every summer, our district churches ask how they can support Inspiration Hills as we move into summer. First and foremost, it is your prayers we ask for and are most appreciative of. This ministry is a challenging and rewarding one, and we can always use the prayers of our church family as we seek to foster an environment of faith formation for our young people.
In addition to your prayers, there are a number of items we need to make sure the camp ready for campers! We have created a wish list below. Many of the items have dollar amounts attached, and for those items we ask that you contact the camp in order to arrange a donation, as there are certain requirements for those items. For the other items, feel free to purchase at your own convenience and drop them off to us, the district office, or your church camp rep!
Thank you all for your continued support. We are grateful for the blessing of our district-wide family!
- Replacement dock floats for waterfront – $1000.00
- 2 Paddleboards – $250.00
- 6 hatchets for new hatchet-throwing range – $200.00
- Replacement submersible pump for waterfall – $200.00
- Materials for hay wagon – $400.00
- Countertop laminate for the nurse’s station – $200.00
- Chipper rental (2 weekends) – $750.00
- Power rake rental (1 week) – $525.00
- Beach toys (assorted, any)
- Child-size inflatable rings (tubes) for water activities
- Pool noodles
- Life jackets (assorted sizes)
- Tie-dye kits
- White Bandannas
- Assorted craft supplies (any)